Vacature: Logistic Service Representative (German and Italian)
Werkgever:Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht is the global escalation entity for parts in the Mercedes-Benz logistics chain. The supported entities consist of the Mercedes-Benz local headquarters, general distributors and logistic centers. Furthermore, the Logistic Service Representative role is to liaise with internal and external partners for resolving complex issues.
The Logistic Service Representative acts within a Logistic or Technical department on high level specialist tasks. The main responsibilities are to ensure best Quality of Service and Customer Experience. Main responsibilities is supporting Retailers regarding backorder resolution, recalls, returns, adhocs and claims for all Mercedes-Benz contract and non-process partners (Business Units: passenger cars, vans and trucks/commercial vehicles) and act as intermediate between Wholesale, MPC’s, Logistics Centers and Retailers. Involve other Partners in the supply chain and/or Management and delegate / escalate according to process when required.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Safeguard Knowledge of Processes, Tools ans Systems MBCAC/GLC to the most current level
- Ensure and share up-to-date documentation on Knowledge and Processes within supported services
- Execute workload in accordance with the planning and ensure handover in case of absence
- KPI monitoring and analyzing workload in accordance with approved planning, relevant policies, processes and procedures in a Customer Centric Way
- Deliver High Performance on Quality, KPI’s and Customer Experience.
- Support retailers with requests on Back (orders), recalls, claims, returns and transport issues. Involve other Technical Specialists and timely escalate.
- Ensure Professional Standard of communication to internal/external Business Partners (MPC's and LC's) and coordinte and plana release of orders based on market's capacity
- Methodological and LEAN approach to problem solving (IF/NOT/THEN/WHEN/etc)
- Pro-actively identify and signal quality improvements and efficiency gained within supported services
- Provide correct and accurate information
- Fluent level in German and Italian
- Fluency in English (corporale language)
- Highly professional and consistent communication skills
- Ability to manage complexity under high pressure and stress
- Out of the box thinking, think in solutions not problems
- Demonstrate Independent working, taking Responsibility and accountability in daily work
- Demonstrate active attitude in own development in Knowledge and Skills
- Strongly oriented to Customer’s Satisfaction and Quality of Service
- Flexibility is needed
- Willingness to travel
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Definite contract for 1 year, with option to permanent contract afterwards
- Working hours: 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
Does all of this sound appealing to you? We want to hear from you.
What are you waiting for? Please use the link to apply with your C.V. and motivation letter in English.
For data privacy reasons we do not handle any applications sent by email.