Working for Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center means working in the beautiful city of Maastricht, The Netherlands! The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht, we think and act globally and take on a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world.
Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance.
Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
1400 employees from 42 different countries add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to drive customer satisfaction and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level.
For over 20 years Mercedes-Benz CAC aims to provide the best quality customer service in Europe. Maintaining these standards would not be possible without all of the talented and motivated colleagues that contribute to the success of our company.
Role in the HR department
As the Compensation & Benefits HR Specialist, you are responsible for maintaining a correct and efficient personnel administration. You have a shared responsibility in the execution of the payroll, a key role in the main HR processes.
You will work in a dynamic environment. In this HR team, you work closely together and support each other to reach the common department goals.
Your tasks & responsibilities are:
• Maintain the personnel administration
• Assuring correct processing of workforce changes
• Secure a the illness administration towards external partners regarding all applicable social insurances, ERD/WGA, ZW.
• Responsible for applying work- and residence permits
• Functional owner of the HRM administration system
• Act as back up for the salary administrator
• Perform checks on accuracy of salary and personnel changes
• Up-to date knowledge regarding legal changes
• Improve processes and implement best practices in HRWT
• Liaise with other department regarding personnel changes
• Act as single point of reference with external companies, such as UWV / IND / ARBO service / Pension provider etc.
• Act as point of reference for employees regarding HR related questions
• Act as point of reference for all labor law topics including social security
• Ongoing alignment with HR business partners and HR manager on admin related topics
• Optimize and secure all HR administration related work processes
• HR reporting
Who are you?
• Bachelor in HR
• Preferably background in social security and/or labor law or cross border set up
• Fluent in Dutch and English is required
• Experience in (HR) administrative processes
• Knowledgeable on payroll processes
• PC literate
• Excellent in use of PowerPoint, Excel
• Able to work with deadlines
• Detail conscious, accurate
• Maintaining a helicopter view under all circumstances
• Able to prioritize
We offer you a job in a multicultural, dynamic and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
• A “tailor made” individual development plan
• 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
• Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
• Competitive performance based salary growth
• Company result oriented bonuses
• Transportation plan
• Collective health insurance at discounted rates
• Non-contributory pension plan
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
The application period ends on January 30, 2022.
For data privacy reasons we can only accept applications via the mentioned application process.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Manon Gosler-Bongaerts: