Vacature: Office Assistant
CRB Benelux BV is an innovative R&D laboratory for material science focused on products for personal care and skin care. We screen and test raw materials and new technologies to prepare a range of formulas and products for cosmetics, skin and hair care.
CRB Benelux is currently looking for an office assistant (MBO, 15-20 hrs).
In this job you will support the current office manager in:
- purchasing of raw material, disposables and machines
- requesting raw material samples
- a correct administration and stock of the raw material and samples database
- preparing shipments via couriers
- taking care of incoming e-mail, post, telephone
- various administrative tasks
- You will also be supporting the R&D manager in various tasks.
The ideal candidate:
- has a hands-on mentality and is a problem solver
- is accurate, has a practical and flexible mindset and knows how to prioritize
- works well independently as well as in a team
- shows responsibilities and acts thereto
- has a maximum of 5 years of working experience, of which 1 year in administration or office management
- can work with Microsoft Office
- lives at a maximum travel distance of 20 km from Maastricht
- has good Dutch and English language skills, and preferably Italian too
- a challenging job, based on problem solving
- a pleasant working environment in a small team
- a 1 year fixed-term contract, in case of good performance and equal prospects the contract can be extended
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your motivation letter and resume to Mr. Pietro Rando, Manager R&D, email firstname.lastname@example.org